Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Nude faith Shameless God

What is man's oldest religion and who was man's first God???? What is man's fundamental faith and who is the ultimate????? Should I believe in Him or should I not???
I dont really know and I frankly give a 'god' damn about it. The God all men have a universal nude faith in is 'Greed'. If he is the force that drives the world, if he brings about evolution, if hez the 'fittest survives' rulemaker, if he is omnipresent then you suggest me a better name for Him than GREED. Is greed excessive or reprehensible or plain indispensible?? Is he good or bad??
The want for food, money, power, fame, sex, love, knowledge or the want to want anything else is man's prayer to this very God. As a kid I was taught God is good, God is right and God is just. Well, greed is good, he gives me a goal, an ambition, a hope, some motivation and lots of strength; greed is right because he questions, corrects and verifies; greed is just, race no bar, sex no bar, nationality no bar, time no bar.....
If he is just, he is good and he is right then why the hell is this world hellish???Because he is also so shamelessy narcissistic, he worships himself, he is greedy. He wants everybody to follow him and pitches you against me, her against him and us against them. My greed crosses your greed, I hurt you, I suppress you, I torture you, I kill you. Maybe he is not God after all.... maybe one day I wont want him..... maybe one day I will stop listening to him.... maybe one day I will loose faith in him..... maybe one day I will find God.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Shilpa Bhatnagar said...

Badri!!!!!
Now that's called a shocker of a pleasant surprise!:)
How on earth did you dig me out?!And whatchadoin in the US of A??

My 'literary talents', eh? Hardly:) I see you still have the same flair for writing too. Really good to bump into you after so many years..would've given you my email addy, but dont wanna put it on this public domain..so if you can figure a way around that, tell me.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Badri,
i am shocked after seeing this blog... this gives completely a different view and u didnt seem to be .............

Any way, we will discuss all such things if we ever meet

have a nice day

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi badri,
i forget to mention my name in the comments...

Bye
vinay.

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say u sure have a different perspective for everything.
Great job n keep writing.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home