Thursday, July 14, 2005

fornlonly hopeful

Today is a long night, every soul i knew slept and their slumber is kind of peacefully irritating. No, I am not in any big strife and my life is pretty striaghtforward by worldly standards. But I am in a zone, a zone every other living soul goes into numerous times and never stops and thinks about it- solitude. It is the old refection time again, what am I doing here? why am I doing this? where do I find a bigger gain in all this? I am sure the questions are the same for everybody, the 'this' and 'here' being subject to change. Philosophy suddenly becomes so interesting and all the more relevant, psychedelia seems erotica and hope becomes a dangerous thing. I feel down for no reason whatsoever. I know tommorow is going to be a better day, I know I am going to sleep in a few minutes, I know nothing is wrong in my part of the world, I know I am safe as a house..... but still the pangs of solitude are bothering me. I have friends, good friends, close friends, best friends but why am I going through this. The human brain is naturally programmed to initiate a thought process like this, to remind me that all said and done I am always alone and always moving on. Moms, dads, sises, bros, friends, uncles, aunts, grandmas, grandpas,girlfriends, wives, kids, bosses, teachers, professors are all there to make me realize solitude is tough, its boring and its killing. But if I get used to this solitude, start liking this solitude, start thriving in this solitude then this solitude is power. It will give me strength and it will give me a hope, the very hope which looked dangerous in the first place. Solitude can hold u captive and solitude can alone let u free...........

2 Comments:

Blogger Deepika said...

Mindblowing...!!
The piece is put in together in such a beautiful manner tht it touches ur heart directly..
Very true... solitude is power if you want it to be...

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! solitude is bliss!! Go through my blog for an article on solitude..
http://thoughtsthatrule.blogdrive.com

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home